Inspired by our Wichita roots and the people who work there, the Coleman® 316 Series™ of hard coolers brings uncompromising quality and a legacy of craftsmanship and adventure wherever you take them. Food and drinks stay chilled longer with the 316 Series 120-Quart Marine Hard Cooler, which Keeps the Ice™ up to 6 days. Carrying a full load? Enjoy easier lifting with the swing-up side handles, then have a seat on the closed lid. not to worry, cup holders built into the lid will keep your drink close and prevent spills. Made to withstand the challenging conditions of being on the water, the UVGuard™ coating helps protect the cooler from damaging sun rays. The stainless steel hardware prevents rusting and corrosion—extending the life of the cooler. With room for up to 204 cans, there'll be plenty of space for food supplies and the weekend's catch on fishing trips.
- Keeps the ice for days with fully insulated lid and body in temperatures as high as 90°F/32°C
- Chamfered corners for optimal insulation to keep food and drinks colder longer
- Swing-up handles for easy carrying and lifting
- Have-A-Seat™ lid supports up to 250 lb.
- Cup holders with drain are molded into the lid to keep drinks from spilling and fit up to a 887 mL (30-oz.) tumbler
- Rust-resistant stainless steel hardware prevents corrosion and extends life of cooler
- Recessed lip on lid for easier access to contents
- Built-in ruler
- UVGuard™ coating for protection from the sun