The BatteryGuard™ technology on a Coleman® 250M LED Flashlight stops battery drain, so you'll have Power When You Need It™. On a normal flashlight, there is typically some residual drain as long as the batteries are connected to the circuit, even when the light is off. By turning off a BatteryGuard™ flashlight, the batteries are completely disengaged so the flashlight retains it's brightness twice as long and the batteries last 25% longer.
The comfort-grip design helps minimize the chances of dropping your light, and if you do, the strong, lightweight aluminum construction and rubber-edged bezel is water and impact resistant to falls of up to two meters. That's twice the impact resistance of most other lights. No matter the situation, , a flashlight with BatteryGuard™ technology is ready, even when you aren't.
- Strong and lightweight aluminum construction
- Comfort-grip design
- Rubber-edged bezel
- BatteryGuard™ technology
- IPX4 water-resistant design
- Impact-resistant up to 2 m
- 2 modes: high and low
- Beam distance: 250 m (high) | 25 m (low)
- Lumens: 325 (high) | 4 (low)
- Runtime: 1 hour (high) | 200 hours (low)
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included)