When you need a compact stove to take on the trail, pack the Coleman® Peak 1™ Butane/Propane Stove. Without fuel attached, the entire stove is only 6.7 ounces / 0.4 lbs, so it won't weigh you down when you want to travel light. It's designed to fit a 6-in. pan on top of the serrated supports and can boil 1 liter of water in just over 3 minutes. The fully-adjustable heat goes from simmer to full boil with up to 10,000 BTUs of power. You'll see fewer flare-ups with a generated fuel system, while the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you're ready to break camp, the burner easily separates from the fuel cartridge for compact packing.
- Lightweight at only 6.7 oz. (189.9 g) for easy carrying
- Folding design to easily fit in your pack
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- Up to 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Powerful burner boils 1 L of water in 3.25 min.
- Fits a 15.2 cm (6-in.) pan
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
- Serrated pan supports let you stir pots and pans without them slipping
- Generated fuel system minimizes flare-ups after lighting