The Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Tabletop Propane Grill comes in a convenient size so that taking your grill on a camping trip or to a tailgate is easy. Push the Instastart ignition button for matchless lighting, then select your heat with the precise temperature control of adjustable burners (outer, inner). With a range of grilling power from 2,500 to 11,000 BTUs and 225 sq. in. of cast iron grill grates coated in porcelain, you’ll wow friends and family with an array of perfectly cooked meats, seafood, or veggies every time. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop interchangeable cooktops let you switch the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). Uses a 1-pound propane cylinder (sold separately) and arrives fully assembled, ready to hit the road.
- Up to 11,000 BTUs of grilling power and 225 sq. in. cooking area
- 2 adjustable burners for precise temperature control
- Water pan catches cooking grease and is removable for easy cleaning
- Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- Uses 1-pound propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Arrives fully assembled